Fire Resistant Gypsum Boards are high performance gypsum boards used as the cladding component of drywall constructions
Can contain fire up to 180 minutes.
NOTE : Fire resistant gypsum boards are just part of a complete fire rated assembly. To achieve a certain fire rating on a drywall assembly, the complete system components has to be used and the assembly has to be installed according to installation guidelines.
- Board Dimensions:
- Thickness : 12.5 / 9.5 / 15 mm
- Width : 1200 mm
- Length : 2400 or 3000 mm*
- Board Weights:
- 12.5mm approx. 10kg/ m2
- 15mm approx. 13 kg/ m2
- Edge Detail: Taper Edge (TE)
- Board Type: N520 – Type DF
- Lightweight constructions
- Easy, fast and dry application.
- Good sound insulation performance
- A material that breathes and balances room climate and humidity levels
- Environmental friendly
- Limitless design options
- Contains glass fibre additives to maintain the integrity of board for longer time periods than standard boards when exposed to fire
- High fire protection performance
- Fire rated partitions using metal frames
- Fire rated suspended ceilings using metal frames
- Fire rated furring and wall linings
- Fire rated shaftwalls