Regular Gypsum Boards are gypsum wallboards which are essential for standard lightweight drywall constructions.
- Material: Gypsum
- Width: 1200 mm
- Length: 2400 or 3000 mm*
- Thickness: 6.5 mm / 9.5 mm / 12.5 mm / 15 mm
- (12.5mm): approx. 7.5 kg/m²
- (15mm): approx. 11.5 kg/m²
- Edge Detail: Taper Edge (TE)
- Appearance: Ivory / Grey Paper Liner
- Lightweight constructions.
- Easy, fast and dry application.
- Good sound insulation performance.
- A material that breathes and balances room climate and humidity levels.
- Environmental friendly.
- Limitless design options.
Regular Gypsum Boards are the essential for standard lightweight drywall construction and are used as the cladding component for:
- Drywall partitions using metal frames.
- Suspended ceilings using metal frames Furring and wall linings.
- Prefabricated building units.
- Drylining blockwork/concrete walls using dot and dab of a gypsum-based bonding compound.