C shaped profiles friction fit at equal distances into the head and base UW channels to form the vertical metal stud frame.
C Studs are one of the essential components for creating a number of warranted partition systems. When used with U channels these partition studs can be used to achieve a wide range of performance criteria and varying partition heights
- Profile Knurling is made with a special mechanical treatment to assist the positioning of screws on the surface of the profile
- a multifunctional design allows the same channel to be used for both wall linings and ceilings
- Special lip design increases the load capacity of the system and provides a better locking mechanism for suspension accessories
- Triple indentation enhances the rigidity of the channel
- Asymmetric glanges height allows easy boxing of studes
- central indentation allows easy alignment of gypsum board joints
- H-shaped slots allow easy installation of MEP cabling
Galvanised lightweight steel section for use in non-load-bearing partition systems.