X-ray resistant gypsum board with barium sulphate in its core.
Safeboard brings X-ray protection together with fire and acoustic performance in one easy-to-install board. The board effectively and significantly reduces the amount of lead needed for protection from X-ray radiations. Safeboards are used with Safeboard Joint Filler to complete the radiation shield. The boards are flexible and can be designed to fit different spaces and layouts.
- Material: Gypsum material, Barium Sulphate
- Dimensions: 1200mm X 240mm.
- Product Weights: 17kg/ m²
- Edge Details: half round.
- Appearance: yellow dyed gypsum board, can be curved to a radius of 275 cm at minimum.
- Special Advantages:
- Provides protection from radiation in X-rays.
- Fully tested by the health protection agency.
- Easy to cut and install.
- Does not need additional lead fillets between joints.
- X-ray protection.
- 100% lead-free.
- Cost effective.
- Application is easy and quick.
- Fire resistant.
Ideal fields of application are:
- Dental offices
- Veterinary offices
- Research establishments
- Manufacturing and industries