Gypsum boards for high humidity and fire hazard locations
Fire & Moisture Resistant Gypsum Board(FM) is smooth,flex and light-weight gypsum board with increased water repellency and fire resistance properties. Front face covered with pink, back face covered with grey paper.
- Material: Gypsum Board
- Dimensions: 1200 mm x 3000 mm
- Thickness: 12.5 mm
- Product Weights: approx. 10 kg
- Edge Detail: square edge and taper edge
- Board Type: liner paper
- Appearance: Pink
- High fire resistance compared to regular gypsum board.
- Contains glass fibre to maintain the integrity of the board when exposed to fire.
- The paper surface liner is treated to inhibit mould growth.
- Hydrophobic boards impregnated against absorption of moisture.
- Lightweight constructions
- Easy, fast and dry application.
- Good sound insulation performance
- A material that breathes and balances room climate and humidity levels
- Environmental friendly
- Limitless design options
- Contains glass fibre additives to maintain the integrity of board for longer time periods than standard boards when exposed to fire
- High fire protection performance
- Fire and moisture rated partitions using metal frames
- Fire and moisture rated suspended ceilings using metal frames
- Fire and moisture rated furring and wall linings
- Fire and moisture rated shaftwalls
- Tiles up to 12,5mm thickness and 32kg/m² weight can be applied on the FM board surface (with 400mm stud spacing).
- Stud spacing should be reduced to 400mm centers in tiling areas.
Fire -Moisture Resistant Gypsum Boards are standard performance gypsum boards used as the cladding component of drywall constructions in humid as well as fire-sensitive areas such as: Kitchens, Banks, also used in Bathrooms, Showers where there’s also exposure to moisture.