Gypsum boards coated with fiber glass fleece for premium, A1 class fire protection.
Fireboard is A1 class, fiber glass fleece coated gypsum board designed to provide up to three hours of protection from fire. It can be used in drywall systems that provide fire protection. The boards should be stored on pallets in a dry environment and should be covered with nylon.
Material: Gypsum material, Fiber glass fleece
- Thickness: 20mm.
- Dimensions: 1200mm X 2000mm.
- Product Weights: 15.8 kg/m2.
- Edge Details: square.
Appearance: gypsum board with fiber facing.
- Highly fire resistant.
- Covering is glass fiber cloth.
- Can provide protection from fire for three hours due to thickness and material.
- Core of board is highly dense and strong.
- No additional frame is required.
- Fast and convenient construction/installation.
- Low expansion and shrinkage when climate conditions change.
- Fire resistance.
- High density and strength.
- Sound insulation.
Ideal fields of application are:
- Outer pack fire system of beams of steel structures.
- Outer pack fire system of vent pipes and pipelines.
- Partition walls
- Shaft walls
- Veneer wall system with high fire-resistance requirements