Moisture Resistant Gypsum Boards are high-performance gypsum boards that is mold resistant used as the cladding component of drywall constructions in humid areas such as:
- Partition or Ceilings of Kitchens/Bathrooms
- Wall Lining/Furrings in Kitchens/Bathrooms
- Partitions with tiled finish requirements
- Any internal area which is exposed to humidity
- Thickness : 12.5 / 9.5 / 15 mm
- Width : 1200 mm
- Length : 2400 or 3000 mm*
- Board Weights: 12.5mm approx. 10kg/ m2
- 15mm approx. 12.2 kg/ m2
- Edge Detail: Taper Edge (TE)
- Appearance: Green Paper Liner
- Lightweight constructions
- Easy, fast and dry application.
- Good sound insulation performance
- A material that breathes and balances room climate and humidity levels
- Environmental friendly
- Limitless design options
- Hydrophobic boards impregnated against absorption of moisture.
- It is an impact-resistant product that is capable of providing increased durability, rigidity and mechanical strength compared to a traditional gypsum sheet plasterboard.
- Drywall partitions using metal frames
- Suspended ceilings using metal frames Furring and wall linings
- Prefabricated building units
- Drylining blockwork/concrete walls using dot and dab of a gypsum-based bonding compound.
- Any area that is exposed to high impact like Garage, kids’ playing area