Gypsum fibreboards with cellulose additive for high sound insulation
Gypsum fiberboard is manufactured from gypsum and cellulose fibers from recycled paper. This dense sheet material is suitable for all areas of drywall construction requiring a dense, impact-resistant product that is capable of providing increased durability, rigidity and mechanical strength compared to a traditional gypsum sheet plasterboard.
- Width: 1200 mm
- Length: 2000 mm
- Thickness: 12.5 mm
- Edge type: VT Stepped Edge
- Appurtenance: White
- Versatile application.
- Optimum fire and sound protection
- Lightweight constructions
- Easy, fast and dry application.
- Good sound insulation performance
- A material that breathes and balances room climate and humidity levels
- Environmental friendly
- Limitless design options
It is an impact-resistant product that is capable of providing increased durability, rigidity and mechanical strength compared to a traditional gypsum sheet plasterboard, used in:
- Drywall partitions using metal frames.
- Suspended ceilings using metal frames Furring and wall linings Prefabricated building units.
- Drylining blockwork/concrete walls using dot and dab of a gypsum-based bonding compound.
- Vidiwall is particularly suited to applications requiring durability, strength and impact resistance in areas of high footfall within a building. It is therefore appropriate for any area that is exposed to high impact like Garage, kids’ playing area.
Compliance European Technical Approval ETA-07/0086 EN 15283-2 Gypsum fiberboards. Definition, requirements and test methods.